I am a registered nutritional therapist based in Wickford, Essex.
I trained with the BCNH College of Nutritional Health and I graduated with a level 6 Diploma in Nutritional Therapy. I am a member of the British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine (BANT) and Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), which set the standards to promote a high level of education, practice and safety within the nutritional therapy profession. I am also fully insured and involved in continual professional development (CPD) to keep my knowledge up to date.
Areas of my interest include:
- Skin conditions (such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, hives, rosacea)
- Supporting mental wellbeing
- Achieving healthy energy levels
- Nutritional support for chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia
- Gastrointestinal complaints and disorders (bloating, constipation, diarrhoea, IBS)
- Cholesterol concerns, high blood pressure
- Joint and muscular complaints (such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis)
- Hormonal imbalances
- Supporting Immunity
Please note that my approach is complementary and not a substitute for conventional medical advice. I will always work alongside the medical profession and refer clients with ‘red flag’ signs and symptoms to their GP.
If you have any questions about what I do and how nutritional therapy could help you, please book 15 minutes free discovery call.