1-to-1 Consultations & Pricing
As a nutritional therapy practitioner, my goal is to get to the bottom of your health complaints, create recommendations to help you relieve your symptoms, and support you in reaching your health goals. Therefore, this is a journey rather than a quick fix and will often require you to work with me for a minimum of 3 consultations.
Personalised 1-to-1 Consultations
Consultations are either at my clinic in Wickford or online via Zoom. However, initial consultation is preferable face-to-face as it allows me to gather more information about your health, including visual assessment of your hair, skin and nails etc.
Initial discovery call (15 min) FREE
Offered to give clients an opportunity to discuss their goals and objectives and help them decide if nutritional therapy is a right approach for them.
Pre initial consultation - on confirmation of booking, you will be sent a Health programme questionnaire and 5-day food diary. These will need to be completed and returned to me minimum 2 days before the consultation, so I can prepare for the meeting and start building up your case.
Initial consultation (1h30 min) £120
Initial consultation includes:
- Gathering more information by reviewing your Health Programme Questionnaire and 5-day food diary to get clear understanding of your health goals, dietary and lifestyle habits, your medical history, family history etc.
- Reviewing recent test results
- Preparing personalised diet and lifestyle recommendations
- Further test recommendations via GP or functional testing (if required)
- Personalised sample menu and advice on grocery shopping will be provided
Second Consultation (45 min) £75
4 weeks after initial consultation (or max 6 weeks if waiting for test results). The consultation includes:
- Reviewing your progress and outcome of dietary and lifestyle changes
- Interpretations of test results
- Further test recommendations (if required)
- Preparing personalised supplement programme (if applicable)
- Preparing personalised action plan
Third and any follow-up consultations (30 min) £65
4 weeks after second consultation (max 6 weeks if waiting for test results) or between follow-up consultations. The consultations include:
- Reviewing your progress in achieving symptoms relief
- Preparing further recommendations
- Reviewing supplement programme (if applicable)
- Discussing your preferences going forward etc.
New condition with existing client £85
Email support between consultations Free of charge
Short, urgent emails between consultations, such as questions about ordering lab tests, sending tests, cancelling or re-arranging consultations, something is unclear in the recommendation plan, anything that requires urgent changes to your nutrition plan, etc. is free of charge. Any other updates you wish to discuss before the next consultation, please book a phone support service.
Phone support between consultations £35 (30 min) / £70 (60 min)
As part of a functional medicine approach and where an NHS test is not available, I offer functional laboratory testing.